We appreciate your interest in employment with Renegade. Renegade is committed to a policy of equal employment opportunity, and will not discriminate against an applicant or employee on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, age, physical or mental disability, veteran or military status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, or any other legally-recognized protected basis under federal, state, or local law. Applicants with disabilities who need assistance with the application process may be entitled to reasonable accommodation in accordance with applicable law. If you need assistance completing this application or with the application process because of a disability, please contact the HR Department (email@example.com or 619-677-1861).Front Desk team members are the first line of contact at all Renegade studios. As such, they are well-versed in all aspects of our program and business. Front Desk team members are vital in providing superior customer service and assisting clients with class selections, bookings, and questions, membership, and merchandise purchases. We are looking for passionate, hard-working, reliable, team-oriented, and forward-thinking problem-solvers with outgoing interpersonal skills, a love for health, excitement for our brand, and the desire to be a part of building a stronger Renegade community.
- Deliver first-class hospitality to clients at all times by greeting, assisting, and checking in customers. Responding to inquiries in-person, on the phone, and via e-mail; and working quickly and efficiently in the company’s business management software to register clients, process payments, and maintain database information up to date.
- Work with team members across departments, including instructors, facilities, and backend, to ensure efficiency in delivering exceptional customer experience, maintaining spaces clean, and creating a welcoming, positive atmosphere.
- Take the initiative, be proactive in handling complex client inquiries, and deliver customized solutions to meet individual client needs.
- Maintain product knowledge for all studio retail operations and marketing initiatives.
- Guide customers with regards to studio offerings and events
- Assist studio management with daily studio tasks and other projects as necessary.
- Ability to work non-traditional hours, including early mornings, late evenings, weekends, and holidays. Part-time employees must have at least 5 days of availability, with at least one of those days being a Saturday or Sunday.
- Strong hospitality skills with knowledge of principles and processes for providing customer service.
- Ability to establish and maintain constructive and cooperative long-term interpersonal relationships with clients, peers, and supervisors.
- Ability to communicate effectively and in a time-sensitive manner.
- Excellent organization and time management skills.
- Ability to follow instructions in a fast-paced environment.
- Detail-oriented mindset, with an eye for customer satisfaction and cleanliness.
- Proven dependability and reliability.
- Friendly, outgoing personality and can-do, optimistic attitude.
- Professional in appearance and behavior at all times.
- Enthusiasm for the Renegade brand.
- Ability to kneel, bend, reach, climb, and stand for long durations of time.
- Ability to move and lift equipment and supplies of 30 pounds or more.
- Minimum age of 18 years.
Renegade is the best workout for athletes. Founded in San Diego in 2017, it’s the first strength and cardio interval fitness experience that provides an immersive, high-intensity workout that builds muscle. Our classes rotate between working out with weights, kettle bells, and running on an Air Runner Treadmill. Each day focuses on a different muscle group to achieve substantial results and to prevent injuries. Our program is designed to build muscle and move the body into fat loss mode while spiking the metabolism for up to 48 hours following the class.Please be aware that smoking is prohibited in all indoor areas of Renegade studios and corporate offices.
Please be aware that smoking is prohibited in all indoor areas of Renegade studios and corporate offices.